Seems Madame Currie is really Mr Curry

Pollo Blanco

Free Ranging
13 Years
Jun 8, 2010
Western Washington
Hadn't ever 'quacked', but has a voice different than my chocolate. The chocolate had a had a curly tail since he was 5 weeks, whereas Currie sprouted one within the last couple days of the second molt. The Duck in question was born June 15.
Same duck also got hung up by it's neck on the Brinsea plate at about four weeks so we thought maybe it had busted its 'quacker', but the evidence is looking overwhelming at this point; I have two drakes. It's definitely my favorite duck; calm, friendly and gentle. Although, I am now concerned about having two drakes and four hens.
20200918_132444.jpg

I love runners they're just so cute and quirky! My fawn and white runner didn't get his curl until 5 months so maybe they're just late bloomers🤷Your ducks are absolutely adorable!

I love runners they're just so cute and quirky! My fawn and white runner didn't get his curl until 5 months so maybe they're just late bloomers🤷Your ducks are absolutely adorable!
Oh boy! I think that the girls were all quacking by 6 weeks.

Fascinating; curls from five weeks to five months. The chocolate, Count Chocula, has a beek that's turning light green and his feet are turning like a distressed brown/tan leather. Along with the blue on his wings he has the most color of them all!

Back
Top Bottom