Self-Blue (Lavender) Silkie

Bat Cave Silkies

Songster
9 Years
Feb 11, 2010
Bat Cave, NC
Available now is a 5 1/2mth old, bearded, Lavender pullet. She is still young and has alot of filling out to do, but has a good start with a full cushion and crest. She is not yet laying, but has begun to "squat" when petted. Easy keeper; gets along well with the other pullets. She has no DQ's and I would consider her BQ/SQ, though she has not yet been shown. I am no longer raising Lavenders, but when I was breeding them I NEVER introduced any other color except black---no splash, or blue, etc.

Shipping is $60 which includes a new Horizon box; I line the bottom of the box with rubber shelf liner so that the bird can maintain it's footing. Watermelon is added for hydration. She will be bathed, free of parasites, nails and beak trimmed as needed. She will be shipped on Monday, November 28th, weather permitting.

Payment is by PayPal only, within 24hrs of auction end (unless prior arrangements have been made). Do not bid unless you understand the risks involved in shipping live birds. I cannot offer a refund or replacement on shipped birds.

Bat Cave Silkies in a NPIP participant and AI certified; paperwork will accompany the bird. All chicks receive the Mareks vaccine at hatch.

*Forgot to add~~the discoloration on her crest and chest is pumpkin, which was the treat the birds had the day of the pics...sorry...it should wash out.
48797_dscn0901.jpg

48797_dscn0900.jpg

48797_dscn0897.jpg

48797_dscn0896.jpg

48797_dscn0895.jpg

Please PM me with any questions you may have.
48797_dscn0903.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom