Self Matters book by Dr. Phil

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickfever, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Chickfever

Chickfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    Would anyone be interested in this? I'm going through a bag of books that someone passed down and was wondering if anyone would like this before I sent it to our local goodwill type thing.

This was the most "known" book in the bag so I thought I'd post it first and see what happens [​IMG].

2. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

you could put it on half.com...its free until you sell it.

3. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    What are you asking? Do you want eggs in trade?

4. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:$.75 on half....

Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  5. Chickfever

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    Quote:Yeah but I try to stay away from sites like that as much as I can. I might find something I like and spend more money [​IMG]

Quote:I was actually just seeing what someone might offer. I think shipping is around $2.23 for media mail so something comparable to that with shipping. Does that make sense? Oh, and eggs would be great if we could agree on something that is equal. I have more books if you want the list, just let me know. That way we can see if you want anything else I have [​IMG].

This book was originally mine and think I read the first chapter and that's it. I thought it was in the bag from my in-law's (where I send all my books when I'm finished or not going to read them), turns out that hubby just pulled it off our bookshelf and put it in that bag thinking I was sending those out with our clothes [​IMG].

Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  6. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Thanks, but I'm gonna pass on the book. I was depressed yesterday! [​IMG]

7. Chickfever

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    Sorry to hear that [​IMG]. Hope things are better now [​IMG]

8. Chickfever

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    If anyone is interested in this book or the others I have (cookbooks), I'd love to trade them for eggs. I'm interested in silkie eggs, welsummer, & marans. You could also offer what you have, I may be interested.

If no one wants these in about 2 weeks, I'm sending them to our goodwill type store, just thought I'd see if anyone here wanted them first [​IMG].

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by