Self righteous postal worker

phoenixmama

Songster
10 Years
Apr 12, 2009
Gilbert, Arizona
So, I went to the PO this morning to pick up my 50 colored ranger chicks from J.M. Hatchery. I had the pleasure of dealing with a self righteous postal worker going on and on about how inhumane it is to mail chicks, and how she doesn't eat meat or eggs.
smack.gif

Whatever, lady.

Really? I mean, REALLY?

You should have told her it was the easiest way to get cocaine across state lines.

So report her to the postmaster...what you receive in the mail is none of her business and her tirade was totally out of line. Veterans are standing in line for post office jobs! They get credit for years of service for time spent in the military when they take government jobs.
old.gif

hmmm.... wonder if she'd understand that you're putting factory farms out of business by raising your own...
thumbsup.gif

One of my favorite quotes in Barbara Kingsolver's Animal, Vegetable, Miracle is her daughter Camille at college being asked about vegetarian... 'you seem the type'.. she replied "no, I just don't eat factory farmed meat". I love that book.

I would call the postmaster so quick it would make her head spin. You are not paying this idiot out of your tax dollars to hear some misguided vege-nazi propaganda.

Quote:
I wish I would have gotten her name...I probably would have reported her. My son that was with me is still pretty young, but to essentially accuse me of being involved in something "inhumane" in front of my child ticked me off.

You should have told her that her that you didn't ask for her opinion, that her response was extremely unprofessional, made you feel uncomfortable and asked for the postmaster to report her behavior.

Back
Top Bottom