Selling Fertile Pekin duck eggs! Heavy Pictured! post#10 Ships Tomorro

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chicken7777, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Chicken7777

Chicken7777 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey
    Hi everyone I have a Laying pekin that has been laying about everyday! I have an incubator full and I am happy that we are going to have some ducklings soon!
    I wanted to know though, is anyone interested in maybe buying a half a dozen? I have never tried selling fertile eggs so this would be my first but would like to sell some or even trade eggs if anyone might have a breed I am interested for.

I dont know what the price would be but I guess I can estimate how much if I see that people are interested....Also have to see that the duck doesnt stop laying, i dont want to dissapoint anyone!

thanks and God Bless!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  2. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm interested [​IMG]

3. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Me too! [​IMG]

4. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I would be interested in a trade.

5. Chicken7777

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey
    okay guys i guess i can sell the half dozen i have been wanting to...if in case i only have less or more i will let you guys know but please offer me what fertile eggs you guys would like to trade for or if you guys are interested in buying some...thank you!

6. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    I'll have to buy them, unless you're interested in blue/splash silkies. They're not laying yet, though.

7. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Quote:I have Barred Rocks and Cochins, and if I am lucky I may get a silkie egg or 2. They are all pure.

8. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

I tried to PM you back, but your inbox is full [​IMG]

9. Chicken7777

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey
    hey sorry about that you can PM if you like...
    on the pekin eggs yes i can trade and/or sell right now i guess i can start collecting some for shipment so i will post when i have a half dozen available for shipping....also are duck eggs equal in value as chicken eggs or less or greater(or more expensive?
    Is everyone here very interested? I can I guess, pick the person who offers me the best offer first on trading eggs, if its for sale then i will think of how much i will sell them.

thanks!

10. Chicken7777

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey
    Okay well I have an incubator getting full of these pekin eggs.
    The fertility has been really great..................must be obvious since it looks like the Pekin parents always keep it fertile! [​IMG]

Well I just got some of them to hatch last week. all are nice and healthy and beautiful!
    These ducklings are nothing compared to Ideal Poultrys Ducklings as I have bought them and the ones from Ideal Poultry have whitish pinkish beaks and webbed feet and mines have Orange beaks and webbed feet...dont know why that is, but it must be something with their stock.
    It is not the age because i have some Ideal poultry ducklings that are two days old and I have a newborn that hatched just yesterday and the newborn has that beautiful orange color in its beak and webbed feet.
    the ducklings from my pekins also have their beautiful Blue eyes!

I will have half dozen eggs for sale in a couple of days so if anyone is interested let me know....I could trade as well but
    if I think I have space in the bator! but give me an offer if its a trade.

First Come First Serve! If there is someone before you who is waiting on eggs, then I can take reservations for the list!

Half Dozen-$19.00 includes shipping! (shipping is from either $10-14 I guess it depends on the states?)

Dozen-$25.00 includes Shipping!

Once you see the pictures below you will want to have some they are just soo cute!

Thanks again!

[​IMG] Just started hatching!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Babies just hatched

[​IMG] these are the Ducklings from my pekins!

[​IMG] This one if from Ideal Poultry. all the ones from Ideal poultry have a pinkish pale beak and webbed feet....Look closely at the beaks above

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by