Selling Items (To buy Seresto Flea Collars)

KikiDeAnime

Spooky
6 Years
Dec 29, 2017
Battle Ground, WA
Taking offers for these.

Free shipping for the items that sell for more than $20. I will be sure to tell what the shipping costs to ship to you so that you can decide how much to offer. Shipping cost will be added onto sell price.

Money will be going towards 2 Seresto Flea collars for my two girl cats. Flea drops don't work anymore and I've seen great reviews for these so I'm needing $115 to buy them off of Chewy. One of my cats is starting to lose a lot of fur due to the fleas and I'm getting really worried.

20180703_141814-1.jpg
B-l1600.jpg
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
s-l1600 (11).jpg
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
s-l1600 (21).jpg
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
s-l1600 (30).jpg
s-l1600 (36).jpg
s-l1600 (69).jpg
s-l1600 (56).jpg
s-l1600 (87).jpg
WOMENS XL
s-l1600 (83).jpg
WOMENS XL
s-l1600.jpg

WOMENS SIZE 7 1/2
20190521_171412_resized.jpg

DOG SIZE M
s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (15).jpg

Taking offers for these.

Free shipping for the items that sell for more than $20. I will be sure to tell what the shipping costs to ship to you so that you can decide how much to offer. Shipping cost will be added onto sell price.

Money will be going towards 2 Seresto Flea collars for my two girl cats. Flea drops don't work anymore and I've seen great reviews for these so I'm needing $115 to buy them off of Chewy. One of my cats is starting to lose a lot of fur due to the fleas and I'm getting really worried.

]

A word to the wise on Seresto collars. If either of your kitties has sensitive skin, don't do it! I used one on my border-collie mix dog, who has sensitive skin and medication allergies, and she dug her tail raw in about 45 minutes!
If you're not dealing with skin sensitivities, check online sales from your local feed or animal supply store before you order your collars. On a whim, I went to the Tractor Supply website for the collars - and saved almost $20 over Chewy's and PetCo's prices for just one collar ... and they delivered to my local store for free. Too bad I can't use it, now!
Good Luck! The fleas are terrible this year - all over the country, it seems. Our poor furbabies!

Last edited:
A word to the wise on Seresto collars. If either of your kitties has sensitive skin, don't do it! I used one on my border-collie mix dog, who has sensitive skin and medication allergies, and she dug her tail raw in about 45 minutes!
If you're not dealing with skin sensitivities, check online sales from your local feed or animal supply store before you order your collars. On a whim, I went to the Tractor Supply website for the collars - and saved almost $20 over Chewy's and PetCo's prices for just one collar ... and they delivered to my local store for free. Too bad I can't use it, now!
Good Luck! The fleas are terrible this year - all over the country, it seems. Our poor furbabies!
Every place I've checked is sold out of them.

Back
Top Bottom