Selling My Sebastopol Flock!!! $114 each!!! Great Price!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JordanFamily, Jul 18, 2011.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    NOW ONLY 12 LEFT!!!! Please do not click buy it now but contact me if you are interested in my geese. They are $114 each. I'm selling my flock because I'm tired of preditors killing them... Please guys take these birds before they are all eaten!!! I have tried everything!!! I will not have them anymore... These all come from Holderreads show stock or are descendants of his show stock.. I have lowered the price drimatically to get them sold ASAP!!! I have several colors, even rare lavenders in this flock... Here are the different birds in this flock. Please note all younger birds will be breeding and laying next spring just like the older birds...
    I am new to this breed so am not sure on what colors are which so please look at the pics... I'm asking $114 per a bird... All geese come as is but seem to be healthy and nice looking to me... They are not vaccinated in any way. I can ship them but shipping can be expensive so call for a qoute... It is hot right now and I can not hold these guys until cooler weather to ship them, so you are shipping at your own risk... ( No live on arrival guarantees with shipping right now)!!! I do put a cool gelatin mixture in for them to snack on to hydrate them during the trip which does seem to help, and have shipped adults with the temps high at 85 with no problems... I would have no problem shipping a bird express that I would take to my PO at 5pm and you would receive it at your local PO in the AM the next mourning... There is really only a risk if you are in a 2 day express zip code... I can always look into it for you to see when your bird would be at your PO... So there are wyas around shipping in the heat of the day most of the time... It helps that I'm in MO and in the middle of the US...
    Kristina 816-293-5155

Here are the pics. Please They are numbered so make sure you tell me which number you are wanting.

Pic #1 is lavender male... I have two of them and they are around 5 months old... Both look curly... Everyone wants the lavenders so if you buy a lavender you must also buy another bird as well... They are both brothers from lavender parents.
    [​IMG]

#2 Female Splash spots on lower back... around 5 months
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    #3 Fem around 2 or 3 solid white
    [​IMG]

#4 Female gray (SOLD) [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#5 Female white 1 to 2 years of age smooth feathered, nice streamers, just not curly
    [​IMG]

#6 Male splash... around 5 months
    [​IMG]

#7 Male solid white 2 or 3 years old
    [​IMG]

#8 Male light blue or lavender splash with lots of color 5 months
    [​IMG]

#9 Female white with some gray tips on her feathers on lower back, possible splash...
    [​IMG]

#10 Female solid white 1 or 2 years old
    [​IMG]

#11 Female solid white 1 or 2 years old
    [​IMG]

#12 Male white with freckles and soome color to the ends of some feathers... 1 1/2 years old
    [​IMG]

2. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    If somone wants a discount on taking all of the ones I have left i will do $100 each if you take all of them that are left. That is a savings of $168.... Thanks Kristina 816-293-5155

3. Eroc1_1

Eroc1_1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2011
    I wish we lived closer because I would take a couple males off your hands. We live in NE Ohio.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by