1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Selling my whole flock, everything must go

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Amarisus, May 24, 2012.

1. Amarisus

Amarisus Songster

May 14, 2011
    Fallbrook CA
    My husband got a job offer in Houston so now we're moving and I have to sell my entire flock :/ Adult laying hens are $25 and younger pullets are $15. I have three adult Marans roosters that are $10 each (one is splash copper, one is blue copper and one is black copper) unless purchased with two or more hens . I have 5 black copper marans hens 5 blue copper hens and 2 splash. Other birds I have are quite a few easter eggers/olive eggers, two polish, some orpingtons, cochins, silkies and other random breeds. I also have week old marans chicks for sale too for $5 a chick. I ALSO have 5 burbon red turkeys about a month 1/2 old (price may vary, message me) Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  2. Sent you a PM. I would like to buy your Blue Barred Cochin Rooster. Could I come Tomorrow Saturday. If so please PM me your address and time! Preferably before Noon.

Thanks
    Martha

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: