1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Selling on a Rare Occasion

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TommyVT05, Feb 29, 2008.

1. TommyVT05

TommyVT05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Heloooooooooooooo

I have finally decided to sell my eggs. The thought of incubating and getting the lot is too much for me to do right now so I am better off selling the eggs of my birds. The eggs from the birds I have are all listed below. I have pictures of them on my website too!

Price is on "Your Interest" section...

PS: Save my website or e-mail for I will update it regularly on what I am selling, price, etc.

Thanks!

- Tommy

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2008
  2. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Hi Tommy -your birds are beautiful. Do you have fresh fertile eggs from all the breeds in your signature? If so, how much for a dozen assorted?

3. Please put your location in the message line.
    Also, what you actually have for sale would be would be appreciated in the message.

4. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
  5. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    I'll take a dozen assorted. Hopefully will end up with a pair of each. How would you like payment and how much for shipping? When would the eggs be shipped?

6. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    Lol.

This is my first time selling eggs, so, I am not sure how do you do assorted? Do you do half and half or what? [​IMG]

- Tommy

7. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    That would be fine with me - 6 of each breed. You have eggs from two breeds right? So 6 Red Jungle Fowl and 6 Onagadori - plus any extras you want to throw in (hint,hint) [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 29, 2008
  8. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    OK! Keep my site n e-mail. Get back to me in 15 days. Good?

- Tommy

9. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    O.K. but I thought you had eggs ready to sell now. Not sure I will need them in another 2 weeks.

10. TommyVT05

Feb 6, 2008
    Southern California
    I do have them ready now, but I talked to my private breeder and he recommended that I get chicks from them to keep first before I do that. Its for the best so sorry if its not what you had in mind. I will for sure in a few weeks...can you bare on there?

Again, apologize for any inconvinience [​IMG]

Keep my site, I will keep it updated on sales and such too

Thank Again,

- Tommy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by