SELLING??~Organic Chick Starter

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenmckin, May 15, 2008.

1. jenmckin

jenmckin Out Of The Brooder

Apr 30, 2008
    NW Mississippi
    I seem to be on to something.

I have developed a chick starter with no wheat, corn, or soy. My chicks are developing beautifully and are eating everything I give them. Before I start trying to market this to fellow chick owners, I would like to know if I can stir up any interest in it.

This particular mixture contains (organic) flax, raw sunflower seeds, lentils or split peas, rye, oats, millet, & buckwheat. This has a 22% protein ratio.

Please let me know if you are interested at all and I will give you a price and shipping charges if people start showing enthusiasm. [​IMG]

2. skennedy

skennedy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Denham Springs, LA
    Quote:My interest would depend on the cost. If it is resonable then I would buy it. What about a layer blend?[​IMG]

3. jenmckin

Apr 30, 2008
    NW Mississippi
    I will put something together if enough people show interest. [​IMG] Thank you

4. ginasmarans

ginasmarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    West Tn
    Same here,about the price. I'm sure it will be a more superior feed,but with shipping and all,it may not be feesable for alot of us. Would you want to post your price for the feed?

5. jenmckin

Apr 30, 2008
    NW Mississippi
    I am working on one now I was just making sure that I was not wasting my time. [​IMG] I will have something together by mid week next week and I will let you guys know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by