SELLING OUR NINTENDO WII AND GAMES...Virginia

bishopschickens

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2008
Cumberland, VA
We have decided to sell our nintendo wii and the games with it as we have no time to play it do to working more hours to pay down our medical bills. This includes the system, 3 controllers, 2 nunchucks, a gamecube memory card, wii sports game, nascar cart racing (game, rayman (game), winter sports (game), nba live 08, and I believe thats it! Anyhow we are asking $300.00 for this whole lot and shipping will be $25.00 to cover packing and shipping cost. Thanks a million!

Brandon

Tempting...
wink.png

you could always resell it on ebay and make more on it but this sites been good to us so figure I would make a deal on here. Everything is in working condition and like new. Oh and we downloaded a ton of games from the internet onto it as well! It may have some points left but I cant guarantee that. I know zelda, city connection, bugerman, and a few others are on it!

Brandon

its only a few months old. Played a hand full of times...like I said we work non stop and have no time to play it. Figured we could use the money for other things!

Brandon

Back
Top Bottom