Selling poultry and fertile eggs in the state of Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Local Chicken Laws & Ordinances' started by whatdaflockfarm, Feb 2, 2017.

  1. whatdaflockfarm

    whatdaflockfarm Just Hatched

    Nov 6, 2016
    "Poultry and game birds sold or moved within Wisconsin – whether for breeding, hatching, sale or show – have until now been required to be from flocks enrolled in or associated with the National Poultry Improvement Program (NPIP). Now, small poultry and game bird producers in Wisconsin have an alternative if they want to sell or move live birds or eggs, or take live birds to fairs, swap meets and exhibitions. They can enroll with the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection as Wisconsin tested flocks or Wisconsin associate flocks." Sales of poultry and eggs must be reported with form 9-3. Contact: Margie Proost. For more information:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by