Selling/Shipping eggs.

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by bce181, Oct 24, 2010.

1. bce181

bce181 New Egg

Oct 24, 2010
    I posted earlier about having way to many eggs, so i believe im going to sell them and ship them. I know that out of the 8 eggs i put in the incubator 7 hatched, so there fertile. Is there any way to make sure they are all fertile? Also i have duck eggs, In two weeks i get about 18. The laying duck is a mallard, and the "Dads" are a Indian racing, and a plain big white duck ha. My hens are as followed: a bantam, Plymouth rock, and a white plain chicken. As you can tell im not educated in breeds of chickens ha or ducks. Any tips on how to tell if the ducks eggs are fertile will help lots. And also any tips on shipping or payments would be greatly appreciated!

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    welcome aboard. If you are interested in selling/shipping eggs your best bet it to look at all the auctions up right now-look at all their auctions read how they wrote about their birds-what's important-how they ship. I would do alot of research before putting up an auction-everyone wants photos of birds-what they are-are they seperated per breed-etc...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by