Selling Week Old Chicks.

drowsyam

Hatching
Aug 13, 2020
hello! i’m a bit confused and frazzled at the moment, i apologize if this is the wrong thread (if a mod would kindly move it to the right one, i didn’t really know what topic this would count as.)

my little sister recently found a liking to chicks. i was the only one in the family that was very iffy about it and warned my parents if they were seriously considering buying, they should only get one.

they got four.

i’ve been trying to convince them to resell the chicks because we won’t be able to take care of them properly in our apartment but they just get mad when i bring it up. i just don’t want them all to die in our care.

the chicks are still babies, but they aren’t small anymore. i know full grown chickens sell for more, but idk about these week-old chicks.

ANYWAY my question is, would it be hard to find someone who’ll take care of them better? and what app/website would be the best to find someone? thank you!

drowsyam

Hatching
Aug 13, 2020
i looked through this website more clearly (im still freaking out sorry) and found the right thread!! please ignore this i don’t really know how to delete it

Top Bottom