Selmer TN

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by wendyspace, Sep 16, 2009.

1. wendyspace

wendyspace New Egg

Sep 15, 2009
    Selmer TN
    Hi ,
    All
    I'am from Selmer Tn.

We have a passel of chickens. Just joined the other day looking to find lots of friends on here. This is a list of my babies. Dominique's, Jersey giants, Buff orphingtons, RIR, Bronze turkeys, Bourbon red turkeys, Peking ducks, Geese, and guineas.
    This is a list of things I'd like to have.
    Royal purple guineas
    Silver laced wine dots
    I like to trade eggs to get new additions to my flocks. I like the heavy breed chickens the best.
    everything I have is hand raised and big pets. Love my babies.
    Took up breeding chickens after the kids moved out and my husband suffered a stroke. So I don't have the empty nest syndrome lol
    My husband is not able to work due to his stroke . I think it helps him having the chickens. Helps him with his depression. He doing much better . still isn't able to work. His memory is not to good and he has good days and bad days. Hope to make a whole bunch of new friends. Thanks Rindy

2. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    [​IMG] We have a TN thread on here somewhere...all of this rain and I'm hatching chicks like popcorn right now..so too tired to think but there are lots of us in TN on BYC
    We have more than I can count lets see..Also several chicks for sale now and real soon...3 turners going now..hatching today and more in lockdown tonight..the addiction [​IMG]
    Jersey Giants-black blue splash
    Rocks-Barred and Buff Penciled in the bator
    Heritage Delaware
    EE's a few non standard Ameraucana's(breeder playing with colors)
    Leghorns-white,red,exechequer,mille fleur in the bator and black
    Black Minorca's
    RIR Heritage and hatchery
    Rhode Island White
    Black Sex links
    Cochin's-kids pets
    Silkies-kids pets
    Golden Lakenvelders
    Andalusains-blue black and splash
    A few mutts

3. SilkieTime

SilkieTime Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Joelton Tn.
    Welcome! I just have EE's and silkies but love them all. Lots of suport here and lots of fun. Enjoy!

4. Okla-doodle-doo

Okla-doodle-doo Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Portland,Tn
    Welcome Wendy Jump on over to the Tn page. We need lots of new people. Our page is usually kind of quiet. I'm hoping we can all get to talking more and get more of our friends on there so we have can have daily conversations! I like nothing better than talking about my chickens,well unless its my pigeons ,or my dogs,or my quail or my-- well you get the drift,I just like to talk I guess!Lol

5. Debbie87

Debbie87 New Egg

Jan 28, 2014
    Hi Windy ,I am looking to by some wyandottyes, orpingtons and barred rocks. wood like chicks but would buy hens.within next month are two. if your going to have any please let me know.need to know price too thanks debbie

6. googie1946

googie1946 New Egg

Apr 28, 2017
    Hi I would like to buy some RIR's and some Dominique's that are laying and we live in selmer as well please reply if u have any!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by