Sending pics to email from phone...

Chicks R Friends NOT Food

Songster
10 Years
Feb 15, 2009
Chariho RI
My friend told me that you can send pictures from your phone to your email address for free if you have unlimited texting (she said Verizon, but maybe others too). Does anyone know if this is true? How do I do it?

When I take a pic it gives me options -

Save
Set as home screen
Send as Email
Send to Facebook
Send to MySpace
Send to Messenger Contact
Send as MMS
Send Using Bluetooth

I love my Curve!
smile.png

Yes, you can send pictures from your cell phone to your email. I have an LG UX300 and when I take a picture I save it, then go to my Gallery, then I click Send. I put in my email address instead of a phone number, send it, wait a minute or two, and then check my email online. I save the picture onto a file, then go on my uploads page on BYC and upload it. That simple.
smile.png

But I have U.S. Cellular with free texting, but it still costs 0.25 cents for each picture that I send.
sad.png
So everytime I send a picture, I have to give my mom 0.25 cents.
roll.png
But it's worth it because my cheapy digital camera is dead and it takes horrible pictures.
barnie.gif
My LG takes better pictures than it!
roll.png

So anyway, with some plans it's free and with others it's not. I think you can find out if you can send for free and if you can't you can find out how much it will cost somehow.

Quote:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh another crackberry fiend
smile.png
I am just learning my new obsession
smile.png

Quote:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh another crackberry fiend
smile.png
I am just learning my new obsession
smile.png

My phone crashed one night and I had to take it to Best Buy the next day to have it fixed. The geek squad had it for 4 hours ans I was a MESS!!! I felt like they took my right arm.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom