1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Seperation Anxiety!!!!! Me...not the chicks!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by lauriruth, Sep 17, 2009.

1. lauriruth

lauriruth Chillin' With My Peeps

So, i have 4 3-wk olds from MPC (BO, BSL, RIR, SLW) they are in the brooder in my spare bedroom and this weekend is the big move to the finally finished Catawba. i bought a cheap baby monitor at Target last night....already nervous. (Coons, Skunks and Possums sited in yard) the low tonight is upper 60's and i'm wondering if that is too cold...(see what I'm doing?) they don't have "big girl" feathers on their necks yet and...I am sooooo attached to these little girls!!!! my friends and family think i've lost my mind.....!

2. Mermaid

Mermaid Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2009
    It's okay. When we had enough money to spare we actually got a security camera on our chickens at all times, along with an intercom system between the house and the chickens so that if predators come we can scare em off. We all get attached, and lose a little sanity for chickens. Who couldn't?! THEY'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by