1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SERAMA BABY Or Adult Thread!!! Please post pics! And Show oFF!!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by DennisLee, Jun 13, 2011.

1. DennisLee

DennisLee Out Of The Brooder

May 1, 2011
    Buena Park
    I just hatched 5 chicks yesterday and wanted to see other baby serama chicks or adult serama pics!!!!!

2. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    [​IMG] fuzz butt!

3. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    [​IMG] more fuzz butts! there everywhere! around my place!

4. DennisLee

May 1, 2011
    Buena Park
    OMG!!! cool looking babies!!!

5. DennisLee

May 1, 2011
    Buena Park
    OMG!!! cool looking babies!!!

6. SunnyCalifornia

SunnyCalifornia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2010
    Escondido CA
    Dennis, do you have baby pics yet? I'd love to see the pics of proud mom and dad again too!

7. SunnyCalifornia

SunnyCalifornia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2010
    Escondido CA
    Oh, and besides broodies.... which I cannot seem to get. [​IMG] .. what kind of incubators are ya'll using?

8. DennisLee

May 1, 2011
    Buena Park
    yeah i need to take some pictures of the babies haha and my hen is brooding while i incubate my eggs. sorry to hear your bird not brooding but sounds like she will brood soon! I'm using a brinsea eco 20 with auto turner.

9. bigb-71

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    [​IMG] you ask for it ! i got all sorts of baby pic's!

10. YB192004

YB192004 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2009
    SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
    Sunny, its normal for a pullet to do what your pullet is doing right now. My cocopop's gf took too many breaks on her first time and none of the eggs hatch, all the eggs dead in early stage of development. She recently going on her 2nd broody with 9 eggs under her, she went in and out alot on the first couple days and I have not seen her taking any breaks since yesterday. I have all my fingers crossing for her to hatch some. [​IMG]:fl With all 3 of my pullets decided to go broody at the same time with the total of 26 eggs, boy o boy, I will have my hand full next month...that is if all hatched. I am sending my broody vibe your way....good luck:fl:fl.

This is the pullet I am talking about, she is taking one of her break from broody.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by