SERAMA ~black and orange ~ FRIZZLE ~ cockerel **CHAZ**

Grey Bird Farm

Songster
13 Years
Jun 25, 2009
Northern Utah
Chaz is a beautiful black frizzle cockerel with some orange feather who is about 5 months old. He has a great tail and spends his days strutting his stuff. He is currently under 11 oz. He is available for shipping or local pickup.

I am happy to combine shipping on multiple birds and can also combine shipping with birds purchased from any auctions by PhiladelphiaPhlock.
Shipping costs
1 bird $50
2-3 birds $55
35318_frizzleblack01.jpg
35318_frizzleblack02.jpg

I really like this little guy . what class to you think he will be a ,b ,or a c . i just biught a frizzled but he did not make it in shipping
hit.gif
. so i'm lokking for a different one at this time and seen this little guy up for sale. do you have any more frizzled roo's you might want to sale i missed some nice ones you and your partner had up for sale
he.gif
. last week . you just never know. i should of bought magelin
rant.gif
kickin my self in the butt for that one. anyway thanks for your time. ray

Quote:
I can answer some of your questions,

He will most likely be a B or C, which is frankly preferable for breeding purposes.

This is a son of Magellan, and may actually be chocolate, not black based. If he's not chocolate, he is carrying the chocolate gene, which could be expressed in some of his daughters.

So sorry you lost a bird in shipping. That has luckily never happened to me, but must be very sad!

if he does not sale pm me and maybe we can work something out i just can't bid right now. pm me and we can talk thank you.

Back
Top Bottom