Hi everyone, I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so if I chose wrong just tell me or move me! Thank you!! Okay, so I'm working on building up my Serama breeding stock. My hen to roo ratio is terrible, so I really need to sell some of these roos. I have a few I've decided to sell already, but I will still have a few too many. If anyone on here could help me decide weather there is a clear winner here for who to keep, it would make the decision easier. Rooster 1: About 5 months old, only 7 oz. I think the other roos may be eating some of his share of food though, lol. . . . and a closeup so you can see some of the white feathers I'd rather not have there on his breast: Here is his daddy, who I got from Kate at OC Seramas. Over a year old, 18.5 oz. This is another reason I feel like I need to sell one of these boys -- I've already got this guy! Rooster 2: This boy I bought as an egg from, I think RevolutionMama on here. He turned out to be blue-breasted, and I would rather not lose that trait, not to mention that he would help mix up the genes. But he is 6 months old, and I just weighed him and was surprised to find out he's already 17.5 oz. His profile isn't looking as good as roo #1's, despite his being the older of the two. But I figure he's still got some growing to do. Unfortunately, I'm not able to upload that image for some reason. Anyways, I may wind up just keeping both, but I know I shouldn't. If anyone has any feedback for me, it would be great!!! Thank you!!!