Serama & Call Duck Flock Photos & Blue Call Duck

Very pretty
welcome-byc.gif

Your blue call duck is beautiful
love.gif

Nice flocks! I love the Blue Call hen! She's beautiful! Where in NY are you??

I have some Serama babies. They're turning out quite nicely, I think. They're about 3 weeks old right now and I'm really starting to like the way they look.

Oh btw...
welcome-byc.gif

Laurie

What a nice flock of minis! I love how clean and spacious your coop is for them, too.
big_smile.png
That blue call hen is just beautiful.
love.gif
The beauty and variety of both seramas and call ducks is just wonderful!

I just got my first seramas recently, and now I'm wanting both more seramas and some call ducks! I just love little tiny fowl, they're so fun. I keep saying I'm done adding to my flock, but the call ducks are just calling to me! We'll see what happens in the spring. *Plotting*
bun.gif

I just hatched out two call ducklings yesterday and I have one more egg left to hatch. I'm headed to NY on Friday night. I'm going to be picking up some Call ducklings in Dalton, NY on Sunday on my way to Albany. I'll see what colors she has while I'm there. I know she has more than 100 calls she told me. So who knows, maybe she has blues. I have two white adult females that are just about a year old that I adore.

Laurie

Thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful birds! There's someone on Craigslist here who advertises a marble blue call duck every now and then..It's very pretty, and I can look it up for you if you want me to..

Now, lets talk Serama! Your white cock in particular. You know that the SCNA is using that color to get a foot in the APA/ABA door. Congrats on such a beautiful bird! If you are planning to go to the Cajun Classic, I'm looking for a driving buddy!

Back
Top Bottom