Serama Chicks and eggs to hatch...Dawson TX PICK UP ONLY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JohnnyHayes, May 20, 2008.

1. JohnnyHayes

JohnnyHayes Out Of The Brooder

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    :eek: I have Serama chicks, hatching eggs and grown birds for sale. I am going to down size from the two to three hundred birds I have and am wanting to start in on feather foots of the bantam world. I have had these birds or lines from them since 2004 when I started with them. The chicks are six bucks each and must be picked up. If you would like adults or eggs that could be arranged. Please be advised...the eggs are very hard to hatch in numbers.. (thats the way I started buy live birds).. Then I got birds from Jerry in LA, and I was on my way. Email me at texasseramas@live.com or hay97es@hotmail.com. Thanks Johnny Hayes

2. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    Where is Dawson?

3. JohnnyHayes

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    Dawson is between Waco and Corsicana on hwy 31, I live 10 miles from Dawson toward Mexia in the country. If I can help more let me know. Thanks For your reply Johnny [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    Hey cool! You are close to me - I live over by Lake Whitney...... I may just have to pay you a visit.....

5. JohnnyHayes

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    Super come on over. Johnny

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by