Serama Chicks for sale Southern NH

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by darbella, Dec 9, 2009.

1. darbella

darbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I have 3 serama chicks for sale. All three must go together and are 35.00 for all. They are 2 weeks old. The picture is of the parents. The roo is Micro size and the hen is Class A. I will email pics of the babies if interested and they are for pick up only. No shipping. I cannot depend on my electricity thru the winter running a brooder. We loose power here for a week at a time every winter and have been lucky up till now!
    [​IMG]

2. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    ARGH! I cant believe no one has snatched these up yet. Darnit, I wish I lived closer - we're in Tx and just cant make that drive! LOL Good luck, great little Seramas.

3. darbella

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:I have gotten a lot of interst but apparently people think a drive more than an hour isn't worth it! I do have someone i think is going to buy them on Wednesday though! So they are still available till then!

4. PeepsInc

PeepsInc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    NY Tri State region
    You never answered my Email. Have they been sexed? I'd hate to make the 3 hour trip for roo's. Do you have eggs for sale as well?....Thanks,Chris

5. Pampered Chicken

Pampered Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    If they don't go on Wednesday I may be interested in coming next weekend to see them. Thanks Jessica

6. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    That roo looks nice! Someone is going to love his chickies!

7. darbella

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:I answere your email two times. They are too young to sex and yes I have eggs.

8. darbella

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Yes, he is a tiny one! He is a little on the flighty side but otherwise a good little roo! He loves his little hen too!

9. darbella

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Is that the weekend before or after X-mas? Not that it matters, i have no life other than being with my chickens! HAhaha LOL [​IMG]

10. darbella

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    This is so weird! All the people interested in these chicks come from VT ! i will also have a few more hatching this week, so there may be more available if they make it! They are a tough little bugger to hatch out!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by