1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Serama Chicks for Sale

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Warrprincess688, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Warrprincess688

Warrprincess688 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    Danvers MA
    3 Serama Chicks that I believe are a Trio but they are for sale as ST. RUN for $60 for all 3. They are 3 weeks old. One looks like its going to be a mottled chocolate but its a bit early to tell. Parents are pictured. Local pickup only. Will have eggs in the future.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  2. dougbutabi

dougbutabi Out Of The Brooder

May 21, 2012
    Any way you could ship some serama eggs?

3. Warrprincess688

Mar 25, 2011
    Danvers MA
    I will once my girls start up again. They all went broody then got disturbed off the nest when i was away :/ Im getting 1-2 a day right now.

4. dougbutabi

dougbutabi Out Of The Brooder

May 21, 2012
    Ok thank you!

5. restless hens

restless hens New Egg

Mar 21, 2013
    My name is Rhonda. I have a blog called Restless Hens, about me and my 9 hens. But I am recently very very very interested in getting a Serama chickens as a pet in my home. I am interested in the very little A type if I understand the sizing correctly. Can you please tell me of a reputable resource to be able to purchase them as young as possible? I live in Oregon.

thanks for your help
    I noticed your chic sale is closed

Restless Hens
    Rhonda

6. restless hens

restless hens New Egg

Mar 21, 2013
    My name is Rhonda. I have a blog called Restless Hens, about me and my 9 hens. But I am recently very very very interested in getting a Serama chickens as a pet in my home. I am interested in the very little A type if I understand the sizing correctly. Can you please tell me of a reputable resource to be able to purchase them as young as possible? I live in Oregon.

thanks for your help
    I noticed your chic sale is closed

Restless Hens
    Rhonda

7. Warrprincess688

Mar 25, 2011
    Danvers MA
    Hi Rhonda,
    i would try fluerdelis seramas. Her name is Carolyn baars or castle delight seramas. Those two both carry little seramas. Be aware seramas do not breed true in size Or color.

8. danib

danib Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2012
    Massachusetts
    Do Seramas do OK in the winter? I'd really love to get a Serama pullet.

9. flabagoose

flabagoose New Egg

Aug 9, 2013
    Hi, since you don't do shipping, I was wondering if you were in Ct.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by