Serama chicks (pictures inside!) and mixed bantam chicks-North Alabama

Crimsonchicken

In the Brooder
8 Years
Aug 16, 2011
North Alabama
STILL AVAILABLE AND NEED HOMES ASAP!
Hi! I have some cute and tiny Serama chicks for sale. I have boys and girls, but it's hard to distinguish between the two accurately right now. I have 12 chicks, but will probably keep 2 or 3. I hatched these myself from eggs from my two trios. They are absolutely precious. If you have never had seramas, then you are missing out. I'm asking $10 each for these babies, but if you want to discuss other offers, PM me. These babies are 3 weeks old. I will post some pictures ASAP.

I also have some mixed bantam chicks that are the same age. They are cute little surprises. Possible dads are red pyle OEGB, bantam buff Orpington, and buff laced sebrite. Possible moms are Mille fleur OEGB, red black OEGB, and BTW Japanese. I'm asking $3 each for these guys. I will also get some pictures up of these babies.

I'm located in Marshall Co. Alabama. I am willing to drive to meet interested buyers if it is a reasonable distance. PM me with questions.
Seramas
chick A
chick B definite cockerel
chick C
chick D
chick E
chick F
chick G
chick H
chick I

Last edited:
Ah, so cute! I fell in love with B, D, and I as soon as I saw them! To bad I google mapped and you are 3 hours away! The unfairness of life lol.

Back
Top Bottom