Serama chicks - various ages - Bloomington, Indiana

MetalSmitten

Songster
9 Years
Apr 11, 2010
bloomington, indiana
Near Bloomington, Indiana. Local pickup only.

I have about a dozen purebred Serama chicks under a week old, mostly with yellow/white down and some black spots or hints of rosy color. A few are also lightly booted, which is hard to find. Some are already showing wing feathers, there are some smooth and some silkied, frizzle is also possible. $5/ea, or $20 for 5.

I've also got 3 older Serama likely cockerels, about 6-7 weeks. Two smooth carrying silk gene, one silkied. The more red boy is nicely booted. The two smooth birds are showing beautiful coloration and should only get prettier. The silkied guy I'm thinking will turn out pure white. They are $10/ea or $20 for all three. They are outside and doing well, I let my Silkie hen brood them but she is not related.

Most likely pet quality but they do come from good genetics so may be better, only time will tell.

If you still have any seramas available I'm interested! I'm located in Northeastern Indiana but I frequently visit friends in the Bloomington area and I'd be willing to pick them up :)

Hi,
I realize that your add is from last year but thought I'd take a chance and see if you had any Serama chicks that you would like to sell. My girls are looking for a new and different breed to show at 4H this year. I live in the Bloomington area.
Thanks,
Kim

Back
Top Bottom