Serama Cockerel 6 Months 453 Grams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MainelySeramas, Jan 13, 2010.

1. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    This is a very nice Type B 453 grams Serama Cockerel age 6 months old. He is done growing, but still filling out. He foot coloring is a nice yellow. His coloring is a Chocolate/red with some white coming in almost like a Mille Fluer.
    Type B's Range from 358 to 537. In this photo I have him posting. I handle him everyday and he is reallly sweet and loves to be babyed! I would like him to go to a nice home, where someone would like to have fun in showing him. The reason I am selling him is I have 4 Roosters (this Cockerel is not one of my culls)! I need to make room for chicks. My culls are either given away or sold cheap and only as Banties (not Seramas). I do this because I don't want people taken advantage of the breed. If you would like to see photos of him, give me an email and I can answer any questions you have. I just shipped 2 serama pullets out to New Mexico and they made it fine! So its not to cold to ship. But I will also wait for the best day to ship him. (no Storms or Rainy days)! Shipping costs will be $55.00 includes a bio-filtered box. Express Mail takes any where from 2 to 3 days to ship depending on destination. You will be given a tracking number to follow his route.
    I only accept PAYPAL @ [email protected]
    My email is: [email protected]
    Thanks for looking and have a GREAT day![​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pampered Chicken

Pampered Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    Where are you in Maine? Are you going to the show in Mass?

3. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    Quote:Hi Neighbor! I wish I could go to the show, But I have to many animals and no one to watch them while I'm gone! I live in Temple, outside of Farmington. 50 or so miles from the N.H. border.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by