Serama cockerels need new home- sweet in-home pets!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by spotsplus, Nov 20, 2009.

1. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    ** Edited to add another little guy and edited for spelling [​IMG]

I hatched this summer, a lot of seramas and ended up with 75% boys. I can't keep them all so am offering 4 of them to good homes. Can't guarantee show quality but defiantly won't stop them from being great pets or crossing them on hens to offset any fault. all are A or small B. Can weigh them if wanted. Not for dinner!

Lugia- black mottled 3 month old. Likes to sing to me when I'm in his vicinity. Can be held but would rather strut his stuff walking around or following me. Likes to announce himself a few times a day (crow). Wide, wide chest held well, small head, upright stance, beautiful black and white mottled coloring, tail needs to grow in more. Already strutting for the girls. $5

Robin- black with blue/green sheen, some white lacing on breast- 3 months old. Sweet boy, doesn't mind being picked up. Holds himself well. Could be breeder or pet. Doesn't crow much at all (maybe once or twice in the past month). $8

Library- aka "the quiet one"- LOL- my daughter thought up his name This little cockerel is going to be multi colored. He is 6 weeks old. He is a "lap chicken" and would be a perfect apartment pet. Sits on my shoulder while watching TV. Falls asleep in my hands. Sweet face. Would like this little one to go to an "in-house" home. $8

Cowboy- black/chocolate brown 5-6 month old easy tempered young boy. Very nice all around. Pretty beetle greens, blues in his feathering. Good with other youngsters. Minds his own business in a mixed group. Hasn’t crowed yet. $8

** I’ve been told that Seramas take a long while to show their true form so these youngsters have a way to go but ALL show positive Serama traits with nothing glaringly to exclude them. These little guys are represented exactly as they truly are. Price does not reflect quality!

pictures:
    [​IMG]
    This is "Cowboy"
    [​IMG]
    This is "Library"- still a baby at 6 weeks
    [​IMG]
    This is "Lugia"- he's standing on his tiptoes so his wings look short but they are not [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is "Robin"

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  2. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    Located in Franklin, MA. Can meet up at the NAS show this Sunday 11/22 or other and will ship. Costs are approx $40 to ship.

Tammie

3. Pampered Chicken

Pampered Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    I'm interested in seeing Library. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by