Serama eggs to swap :O)

fdnick

Master Chicken Hoarder
12 Years
Aug 22, 2007
Spokane, Wa.
My girls are finally laying again, will swap Serama eggs for other interesting eggs.. they are all class "b" size though some of the chicks we have hatched have been A's, B's and C's.. chicks hatch out a multitude of colors.. not sure what we are looking for just something differant, does not have to be chickens, how about turkeys, peafowl OR??? (not into guineas or geese though
wink.png
).. Our fertility rate has been 95% and hatch rate 90%..
Forgot to mention.. would rather swap than sell
tongue.png

Denna

Last edited:
What an interesting little breed. I just looked them up. How cute! I am wondering now, if one of the little rescue roos I have left, is a serema. He sorta looks like a RIR in coloring...red body, green tail, and FULL chest. I thought the way he carried his wings were from being abused...but looks like he might be on of those. His name is Rocky...and weighs, MAYBE a pound. I will try to get a pic of him tomorrow, and maybe you can tell me if this is what he is...if so, I MIGHT be interested in a few of those eggs....maybe when my Pheonix starts laying...or my Turkeys??

I'd be interested in Serama eggs
smile.png
I have Blue Swedish, Cayuga, and Runner ducks; White Cochin, SS Hamburg, MF d'Uccle, P d'Uccle, and mixed Bantams; and a bunch of Easter Egger LF. I am only getting about an egg a day total now, though...

HI Guys.. I traded these for some Maran eggs.. but will have loads now that the girls have decided to come off break..
tongue.png

trading with all of you sounds great.. Grace I am really interested in your D'uccles and hamburgs.. sent you a PM.. and Justus we have been wanting to get some turkeys, so if you decide you are interested let me know I can ship you some and when your turkeys start laying you can send me some of those.. .. and S n M we are not into Phoenix (sold our flock) or Cochins as we have so many but do you
have anything else, I will go take a look at your website?? We just love to fill our bator
big_smile.png

THANKS!!!
Denna

Back
Top Bottom