serama eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mamapeep4235, Feb 1, 2009.

1. mamapeep4235

mamapeep4235 New Egg

Jan 31, 2009
    omaha, ne
    Hey All,
    I'm new here, but would love to find somone that has Serama eggs to sell. Would anyone know wher I might get some? Thanks, Joan

2. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    my girls r on strike,lol but come spring i will be selling hatching eggs again for my seramas. u can see pics of my breeders and babies on my website. if u r interested just pm me closer to spring or pm me before to be added to my egg list.
    thanks,
    silkie

ps. welcome to byc!!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    try changing your title to "Serama Eggs Wanted" because it sounds from the title that you are selling them. Just a thought. Send a quick PM to kbbeale. She has seramas and just sent me the most beautifully packaged, perfect looking dozen serama eggs last week! Tell her onthespot sent you!

4. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    My seramas are laying like mad right now.......I have sent out a ton of 'test eggs' to people here on BYC and so far, everyone has been pleased with them. They are still incubating, but we know they are fertile.

If you're interested, PM me we can work out something

5. mamapeep4235

mamapeep4235 New Egg

Jan 31, 2009
    omaha, ne
    I am totally interested in buying eggs from you. My daughter, another BYC regular is in love with anything miniature., these would be for her Birthday. We currently have and Easter Egger, 2 teen Silkies, and 15 Showgirls due in the next 3 days. Please let me know what 6 or 12 eggs would run. Thanks Joan

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by