SERAMA EGGS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JJMR794, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Thank you for posting in the BST section of the forum. Since the title is not in the correct format, this thread is being closed. Please review the guidelines for posting here https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=131951 and feel free to start a new post in the correct format. As always, you are welcome to contact a moderator with any questions and we'll be happy to assist you.

I HAVE A SMALL FLOCK OF SERAMAS, THE GIRLS ARE WORKIN' LIKE MAD! WE HAVE SURPLUS EGGS FOR SALE FOR HATCHING. ALL PARENTS ARE A OR B SIZED BIRDS. WE HAVE 3 PENS-- RED/ PARTRIDGE, BUFF OR GOLDEN, BLACK AND SPLASH. EGGS ARE MIXED FROM EACH PEN. EMAIL ME HERE FOR MORE DETAILS IF INTERESTED. JEFF​

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
  2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
  3. I am going to post here so I can find you later. We have 14 Serama eggs in the incubator which are CLASS A only.

We usually only get about one third viable chicks out of most Serama eggs we have shipped.

I will let you know after our hatch. Hope your girls are still at it by thien !!

4. cms1113

cms1113 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2009
    DE
    How much are you charging and for how many eggs?

5. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    Quote:yes i would like to know the same [​IMG]

6. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    Calss 'A's are hard to hatch even if thay are not shipped, with your class 'A' are all your babies class A

7. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    More information would be appreciated - price, number of eggs....where they're shipped from - etc etc.

I would be interested in a dozen, after knowing the above. Pics would be nice too! Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by