SERAMA EGGS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ae50mag, Nov 4, 2007.

1. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

i am a serama breeder from upstate south carolina, i sell eggs when i am not hatching. it is coming up on the cold season and i have stopped hatching all together this year. let me know if any interest. i sell them at 20.00 for 12 ++ and 10.00 shipping, i sell on ebay with a 100% feedback and over 225 sales. also a member of USSC/SCNA [​IMG]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8145/seramabuilding017tn1.th[​IMG].jpg[/IMG][/url] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2007
  2. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    Got amazing hatching rates from Franks eggs.. see the babies they are now about a week old [​IMG] they did not "pose" for the photos.. they need more training [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Do you have a pair that you would like to sell? Where in S.C are you?

4. ae50mag

only going on 2 years in serama's and need more time to sell pairs and trios. the small amount of really good birds i get, i use for breeders and pair those with the other birds i am buying from other breeders for new bloodlines and such, ref to my location i am in fairplay sc 29643. i will sell birds in the future, just never have before. i need to perfect a greater number of my birds to start selling. that being said, i have several cull roosters you can have..

frank

5. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Can you post pics of them? I'd really like to get a roo and I'm sure I can find a hen somewhere.

6. ae50mag

i can take some pics, but these are mostly bigger or smaller not typy CULLS-- not good for enhancing the breed.

i do not and won't breed these roosters.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  7. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I'd still like to see pics PLEASE!!!

8. ae50mag

no problem i can take some pics when i reopen our store and i bring it home... i will try to post thursday or friday

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  9. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    did you go to the serama show in louisiana this past spring? just was wondering if i'd seen your birds there.

how much are you planning on selling your roo's for? i'm trying to get a figure in my head of how much to sell my friends serama's for. thanks.

10. leecey411

leecey411 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2007
    Beautiful!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by