Serama Frizzled or smooth cockerals MIX & MATCH pick two for $25

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ruthless, Oct 29, 2011.

1. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    THis auction is for any two of the cockerals pictured below. They are all closely the same age, hatched first few days of Sept 2011. Use the Buy it now and then you can tell me which two or more that you want. I will then relist the rest again as a BUY IT NOW.

THESE ADULTS ARE NOT FOR SALE. Scroll down for the cockerals pictures. Pictures of the parent birds,they are all hatched from this mixed pen of Frizzled and smooth birds.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There are six cockerals, ALL have YELLOW legs EXCEpt the last one. His legs are very green and SHOULD NOT BE used for breeding. He is free with any other boys in this group.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shipping is $50 for two birds to the lower 47 US states, NOT VIRGINIA, Hawaii or Alaska. There can be no refund after the birds have shipped, sorry. I have shipped several SErama groups successfully in the past two months.

I will sell a third, forth, fifth bird for additional $10 each PLUS ADJUSTED SHIPPING COSTS.

I can get more pictures of any that you want to see more of, just PM me or email me at [email protected] THANK YOU!

2. bobbyc1970

bobbyc1970 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2010
    Bristow Oklahoma
    Hi I just wanted to write and say Ruth did a great job at sending birds Young and older. Would def recommend her. They arrived in the best shape ever. She is awesome. Thank you So much Ruth. Bobby

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  3. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Yup, I just got 2 Seramas from Ruth for my sweet little Nesmee that lost her man recently. She has great little friendly birds!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by