SERAMA HATCHING EGGS 12 + shipping included

ruthless

Songster
9 Years
Nov 7, 2010
Mount Vernon, Mo
Will ship 12+ ( usually 15) fresh hatching eggs from my Seramas. $40 includes eggs and Priority Mail shipping. I have an album on my page of 2015 breeders. I continue to bring in new breeders each year from around the US. My birds are not inbred. There will be eggs included that may hatch frizzled chicks.
Prefer to ship on Mondays or Tuesday. Eggs are dated, bubblewrapped and I will double box. Have shipped many eggs over the years.
Paypal only accepted as payment for shipped eggs. I will accept cash if picking up eggs in person in or near Springfield Mo. Am including picture of my newest chicks and a few breeders.
Feel free to PM with questions, I am only online early a.m. and late p.m. during the week, more often on the weekend. Thank you!

I never weighed my Serama. I just call them normal medium sized for Serama. They are not over large or over weight. They are also not the very smallest size birds.

no, I don't show chickens not interested in that. Just enjoy having them. You can see several pictures of the breeders if you look back thru these posts. Many different colors.

Thanks. where did you get them? Srry I am asking so many questions. I just got my first serama and i am join got get some hatching eggs and I won't be hatching until november or december at the least

have had Seramas since fall 2010 and they come from all over the US. Lets move this detailed conversation to private messages please and thank you!

Back
Top Bottom