Serama Hen and Frizzle Cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jen5680, Jun 19, 2010.

1. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    I have to many birds and not enough room. I can ship but you would have to send me a box and I don't no what the shipping charges would be. I am guess around $40 or $45 depending were you live. I also don't no how much they weigh because I don't have any scales. The picture of the frizzle cockerel is from the breeder I bought him from and he is much larger and frizzlier now. He is on the large size.

This is the hen

[​IMG]

This is the cockerel, this is a picture when he was younger.
    [​IMG]

This is a group picture of him now. Not a very good one but best I could do.
    [​IMG]

2. ourlittleflock

ourlittleflock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    North Carolina
    just received 2 BEAUTIFUL frizzles from beverly!! they are so pretty and healthy - This seller was GREAT answering all my questions, nery easy to work with. - I will start blending them in the next week.. THANKS again for everything - "QT" and #39 are doing very well

3. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Do you ever ship chicks or eggs?

4. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Quote:Yes I do have chicks but I think it might be to hot right now to ship. Check back with me
    when it cools down a bit or if you ever are in Ohio????? [​IMG]

5. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Quote:Yes I do have chicks but I think it might be to hot right now to ship. Check back with me
    when it cools down a bit or if you ever are in Ohio????? [​IMG]

L0L. I don't know I'll be in Ohio, but I will for sure keep in touch. You're the first person who's said they can ship chicks, that's exciting!

Are your birds A, B, C, or D?

Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by