Serama hen What color??

birdnutz

Songster
12 Years
Mar 6, 2007
wyoming
Shes 1 year old and very tiny. Just had a bath and blow dry. Also moulting,so please be kind. Her name is Lacey,what do you think?
miscpics069.jpg

miscpics074.jpg

miscpics068.jpg

i cant see the images but seramas are for ever in a molt they will never stop lossing feathers its in there genes thats i just joined the serama family by hatching out 4 little cuties hope some one can see the image and tell you
PS don't worry about me not seeing image the coputer i am working from just doesn't load images sorry

It does seem that way! But she looks horrorable(sp). She doesn't even have a tail right now. Normally it's pretty large,especially considering how small she is.

Don't know what the Serama folks have done in the way of naming colours but that wouldn't be a named colour variety in any other breed I know of. IDK-"Dark Partridge" maybe???

Last edited:
Sorry, the way I posted sounded like I was naming a color.LOL It's her name. I was thinking partridge also. Just wasn't sure because she has streaks of color on her breast also.Not really lacing so much as the shafts of her feathers are the lighter brown and the feather part itself is black,blue colored.

Back
Top Bottom