Serama hen

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by utterchaos, May 13, 2010.

1. utterchaos

utterchaos In the Brooder

Mar 27, 2010
    Doylestown, PA
    Looking to purchase another Serama hen for my Rooster. Needs to be in Florida between Ocala and Naples. Can email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
    Joanne

2. paddock36

paddock36 Songster

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Last edited: May 13, 2010
  3. utterchaos

Mar 27, 2010
    Doylestown, PA
    Thank you so much, I would love to go. Please let me know if you find the post. I will also try to Google it.
    Joanne

4. paytonchick

paytonchick Hatching

Apr 29, 2009
    Jemison,AL
    i am also looking for a hen to go with one of my serama roosters i have one hen and two roosters.

5. animalgail

animalgail Hatching

Apr 16, 2010
    I'm in Fort Lauderdale looking to buy some seramas. I found 1 person in Orlando with them. Another in LA. I'm trying to find out if it is to hot to ship now. Are the serama roosters ever aggressive? I'm not allowed to have roosters someone said you can't hear them crow?? I started out wanting standard cochins and couldn't find any. Then I went to Silkies and no one could sex them. Not many of them around either.

6. animalgail

animalgail Hatching

Apr 16, 2010
  7. utterchaos

Mar 27, 2010
    Doylestown, PA
    thanks so much, I did email them.

8. animalgail

animalgail Hatching

Apr 16, 2010
    How do you find the roosters to be? I read you really can't hear them? We can't have roosters where we live. Also we had one and it was going after me. I was told that Serames are not like that. Gail

9. poultryhaven

poultryhaven Addicted to Seramas!

Jan 19, 2009
    Ocala, FL
    Quote:I have never had an aggresive Serama roo. I have had about 10.
    They do crow though but not too loud [​IMG]

10. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    Ha! My little Rohaus can crow with the big boys! It's higher pitched, and very distinctive of his breed, but he has no problem being heard. LOL that little guy can throw his head back over his tail and let one bellow! But he's never, ever been agressive. He's got the stinkeye down pat, but graciously accepts all lopperdop snorglings.

Last edited: May 18, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by