1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Serama hens wanted in NH

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by laughingllama75, May 25, 2008.

1. laughingllama75

laughingllama75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    NH
    Is anyone that is coming to Chickenstock bringing seramas? I have a nice little cockeral that wants some ladies of his own. I hate to ship, and I am still not sure how big Buckshot is going to be as he is only 8 weeks old. I am not ready to set eggs again, hubby is tired of the bator taking up dining room space, and I told him I would give it a rest for a while. :mad:
    Anyone? Also, I would be willing to travel to maine, VT or some Mass areas.

2. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

i have serama pullets/hens. but they would have to ship..

frank

3. laughingllama75

laughingllama75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    NH
    Hi Frank,
    When can I tell if the little guy is of any quality? I would hate to get breeding quality hens if he is not worth it. I am not ready to go out full bore on raising these guys just yet, but I do like to have my birds good quality. Also, at 8 weeks, how much more growing is he going to do?he was out of B stock, I know that doesnt mean much but I am curious. I sure do love this little guy, so full of personality. I would be interested in a couple hens, but I guess I should wait to see how he turns out?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by