Serama pair from Jerry to arrive Jan. 5th!!! **UPDATE: they're here!**

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by tinychicky, Dec 23, 2011.

1. tinychicky

tinychicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    i'm soooo excited i just had to share! [​IMG] these will be my first quality seramas!! yes i already have thier QT pen set up, feed at the ready... can you tell how excited i am? anyone have birds from jerry's stock they can post pictures of? pleeeeezzz? i need my serama 'fix' [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  2. joe17

joe17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2009
    Louisiana
    Quote:Awesome! I actually live in the same town as him. We are practically neighbors. Great birds!

3. tinychicky

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    Quote:Awesome! I actually live in the same town as him. We are practically neighbors. Great birds!

so cool! do you have any of his seramas or silkies?

4. SunnyCalifornia

SunnyCalifornia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2010
    Escondido CA
    Nice!!! Congratulations!!! It will be so exciting to see what you get!

I don't have any directly from him, but I have the first generation of offspring from some birds he sent out west to a friend of mine.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then here is the offspring of those two... (grandkids from Jerry's) all 4 months old or less.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All four of the chicks are pretty amazing. I hope this helps you get your fix tonite! Happy Holidays, and make sure you post pics on the american serama thread when you get your birds in!

5. tinychicky

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    i love the cockerel in the 5th picture, sunny! very nice birds [​IMG]

6. SunnyCalifornia

SunnyCalifornia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2010
    Escondido CA
    Yeah, that was "posing practice" day.... the other pics are just in relaxed mode. The first cockerel (3rd pic) (grandkid) looks really nice now. He was very young in that pic (3 months?), but I haven't taken any new ones since hes' been molting this fall. The dark brown pullet stands pretty vertical. I've been pleasantly surprised with this bunch! Hopefully I'll have new pics to post in the next few weeks. My babies are almost 6 months old now!!!

7. LAseramas KP

LAseramas KP Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2011
    LA , SoCal
    Congrats you are buying for one of the best he is a very nice guy and a great friend and teacher ... My birds are from him and I am glad I didnt go any where else for my birds...

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  8. catwalk

catwalk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    I'm crossing my fingers for you! I'd be afraid that the birds would get lost among all the Christmas shipping; I have a trio that I want to sell, but I don't want to put them in the mail right now. Let us know when you get them!

9. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    These are all from Jerry. Good luck with them.[​IMG][​IMG]

10. tinychicky

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    very nice birds [​IMG] catwalk, i'm hoping after new years to post office won't be so overloaded with christmas stuff so my babies will arrive safely! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by