Serama Pair NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MainelySeramas, Aug 1, 2010.

1. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    I have a Pair of Seramas, ROO is about 1 yr. Hen is 8 months Laying. My flock is NPIP and Avian flu tested. The roo is called a Birchen in color and the hen is a buff with black tail in color. They have produced some very nice babies. They are Type B. They have been handled everyday and the roo is really sweet, loves to talk to you! If you have any questions please PM me.
    Shipping will be Express mail of $55.00 includes bio-filtered box. Temps here are in the 70's. No need to worry about the heat, as everything from postal is air controled and handle with care and will get a flight out at 7:30 pm here in Maine. I have shipped to California and there has never been any problems.
    Seramas Make great house pets too.
    When auction has ended, Pm me for details for Paypal only.
    [​IMG]

2. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    nice pair, i like them alot

3. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    Thank you Austin! Nice to hear from you! I am almost sold out of my Searmas and venturing into something else. This little Birchen Roo is really something to see in person! Great personality!

The Frizzle Roo I got from you, is going to a friend in my club, and will be using him for breeding, maybe I can get chicks later from them. LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by