Serama pair-White Frizzle Cockerel & Buff Black tail pullet

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RedRoosterFarm, Nov 27, 2011.

1. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

I have to thin the flock and keep only my best- I hate to have to do this but its time! Sorry, but I had to relist because I forgot I have a show Saturday.

I am offering a white frizzle cockerel Larry-18.2 oz 7 months old and a buff black blacktail/wheaton ??pullet 13 oz. approx 5 mo. The white frizzle has been shown in 3 shows but only in cage and always gets placed with blues or red ribbons. He started showing at 4 months and was just to young for table top. I would breed him to some nice short backed girls because his back is to long in my oppinion and needs more vertical. No green legs or white lobes though. The pullet I will send with him has not been shown at this time and is just starting to fillout and mature. She should be laying soon. The boy is a breeding machine right now! IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. I may pull this auction if they sell before the auction is up. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  2. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Here is Larrys mom and brothers. Mom has won at every show.[​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by