Serama Pairs! $25! L@@K!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aarronh, Nov 4, 2011.

1. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    After a two month hospital stay, I came home to all of my late summer hatch birds being grown, and I'm in desperate need of freeing up space. Because of this, I'm offering pairs of Serama for a very reasonable price to move them quickly. Below are pictures of the actual birds and parent birds. You can also visit my website for additional photos http://feathersfur.weebly.com/serama.html . The birds I'm offering for sale at this time are smooth feathered, but there is a high probability that there is silkied serama in their genes as I had several silkied roos penned up with smooth hens. Based on the photos you could indicate a preference of color, etc., but it is impossible at this time for me to take photos of individual birds - I just do not have the energy to do it. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or inquiries. I will consider making a deal if you're interested in more than one pair.

Will ship within the United States ONLY. Can NOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Ohio or Virginia. Must be over 18 to bid! Shipping is actual cost estimated by zip code plus $10 for a new horizon shipping box (I have a few used boxes that I can use until they're gone and I will only charge $5 per box for those.0 The $45 shipping is an estimate! Please PM me with your zip code and I can estimate shipping charges for you based on how many birds you want. Payment via PayPal due within 24 hours of auction end to [email protected] so that I can get these out as soon as possible. I will only ship lives on Mondays or Tuesdays. Once you bid on these birds, they are yours. I will not accept returns due to bio-security reasons. Please understand this before bidding.

Edited to add: Pickup is okay - zip 16335.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  2. TownhouseSeramas

TownhouseSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    How did I miss this?? Ahh.. buy it now, that's how.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  3. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Aarron has tons of em! Pm him he may have what your looking for. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by