Serama pullet

Kl0v3daq

In the Brooder
Mar 21, 2015
Wondering what color she would be considered, and if she is a nice typey serama? ive also heard that there are 2 different types? Malaysian and american?

For color I would call her BEAUTIFUL... I no longer have a serama ,, She went to the other side
hit.gif
But am actively looking to get one. Must be a hen. As to the varieties, there are a few. The person that I got mine from was quite knowledgeable on that subject. He raised and sold the middle size variety. Told me, the very tiny, were difficult to bring to maturity. The larger variety defeated the purpose of TINY. So he just had the mid size. If you were near, I would just BEG to take that one off your hands.
SO BEAUTIFUL, AND THEIR TEMPERAMENT IS ALSO IDEAL. I only keep chickens as pets.
frow.gif

She is definitely tiny!! She was the smallest out of all the other seramas the guy had. The first day i had her she was just a big cuddle bug, wanted to sleep in my hand with her head tucked behind her wing. Now she's a lot more active, and a great flyer :) and doesn't take crap from the bigger birds!

Back
Top Bottom