***serama Quad For Sale!***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by austinhart123, Nov 24, 2010.

1. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    i have a quad of serama that need a good pet home to go to. they are pet quality, and both hens will lay eggs and are broody. one hen is frizzled and the other is smooth, they are the same color, and the 2 roos are smooth, one is tri colored speckled, the other rough columbian. i need these gone by new years, as that is when i will be puting my 2011 breeding pens together and i will need every cage to house my breeders, so any for sale birds not sold will be taken to the feed store, and whatever the feed store doesnt take will be culled.
    25$ a pair + 60$ to ship all 4 in the same box, usps express mail. thanks for your consideration, PM me for questions
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    AUstin, could you comment on the parentage of these birds and their ages, please?

3. ortjose

ortjose Out Of The Brooder

Nov 25, 2010
    San Jose
    do you ship them to CA san jose

4. ortjose

ortjose Out Of The Brooder

Nov 25, 2010
    San Jose
  5. austinhart123

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    Quote:all hatched in spring 2010, all are siblings, children of a pair i bought from jessi wilbers

6. austinhart123

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    Can Everybody Who Has A Question About My Listing Please Pm Me Instead Of Repying To My Post! Thanks [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by