Serama Quad! Pick up ONLY in PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rilly10, Nov 19, 2010.

1. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    For your consideration I have a quad of seramas. These are pick up only in Pottstown, PA 19465. I am sad to let these go as they are really nice, but need to make room for a new silkie project. I am going to be focusing on only silkies now.

Included will be one roo (silver birchen), a white hen, a hen that looks like she may carry the chocolate gene, and a buff columbian.

All are banded with SCNA bands other than thr roo (he has a regular band as I ran out of SCNA ones. With their purchase I will include my leftover bands that will fit seramas, and my 2011 SCNA calender.

Please PM me if interested! Thank you!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Those would sooo be mine if You were closer!!! They are so cute!! [​IMG]

3. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Thanks Sonew! They are so cute and tiny! Very sweet too! I hate to get rid of them but need room for more silkies.

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Funny I love my silkies but am warming up real quick to the seremas-actually my DH is! If he's warming up to them theres my in for more birds! LOL

5. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    HA HA HA!! That is why I drug mine to the last show! I was hoping he would find a breed that would spark his interest. He likes barred rocks the most LOL! And the worst part was he likes my hatchery one better than the gorgeous SQ ones we saw! [​IMG]

Why oh why couldn't he like Sumatras! [​IMG]

6. deer

deer Out Of The Brooder

Nov 8, 2010
    How far are you from Plattsburgh, N.Y. ? Have been looking for Seramas for some time. Are they A, B, or C class? Thanks

7. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    PMed you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by