Serama roo or pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by catwalk, May 16, 2010.

1. catwalk

catwalk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    I just bought a trio of whites, and I need to make room for them. I am offering Royal, one year old. My cost was $45, and I'm not out to make a profit. He is really vertical, and he has done well at shows for me. I can include his mate, but she isn't for sale without him.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. crazy chicken gal

crazy chicken gal New Egg

May 18, 2010
    hello i am interested in the in your seramas and have some questions- are they friendly? does the rooster crow often? do they currently live out side? also what part in ohio are in you? thank you [​IMG]

3. catwalk

May 19, 2009
    Hi! Yes, my Seramas are friendly. Some more so than others, but I don't have a big problem catching any of them. Several, including Royal, will hop right onto my hand! I do keep them outside as the weather permits. They love their bugs and grass and dust baths! They enjoy their tractor, but I also trust many of them to free-range during the day. The roos crow, usually when there is activity around (feeding time, visitors, etc), but it is the most adorable, squeaky crow ever! My neighbor says that she doesn' t hear anything when her windows are closed, and she misses them when she can't hear them. I live on the western edge of Ohio, between Dayton and Lima, but I travel to shows, and I have friends in Columbus I like to visit. I can ship the birds to you, at my cost (probably less than $55) or I can meet you somewhere. I can let this pair go for $75, less than my cost for them, because I expect a chick explosion soon, and I'll need the room. I have chicks from each of these birds, and they are very pretty. Bananas, on my BYC page, is the daughter of the hen, and she placed with both ABA judges last weekend.

4. catwalk

May 19, 2009
    He may be sold. A gentleman was interested in him earlier in the year, and he couldn't make it to the show where we were going to meet. He did so well at the show that I changed my mind about selling him, but since I've changed my mind again, he has first refusal.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by