Serama Rooster

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by squig2, May 18, 2011.

1. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    I have decided to go out of the seramas and concentrate on my silkies. I have up for auction my favorite aprox 21/2 year old beautiful wheaten colored with lacing on chest serama rooster he is typey and has a long beautiful tail and carries it vertical. He also carries his wings vertical and are a good length, just above the ground, he has a very short back, he does have dark on his legs along with the yellow. I will offer a hen to go with him for an additional 10.00 plus 15 for a new box and material and shipping (usually 65) for the two. As soon as i get him weighted i will add it in here.
    I will ship weather permitting on both ends, so please make sure that it is not to hot in your area to ship. I ship only in the US and NO VIRGINIA, ALASKA, HAWAIIAsk
    This is a paypal transaction and contact me after auction end, i would like payment promptly.
    I would be more than happy to answer any of your questions or concerns. Thank You shirley
    OK, I WEIGHED HIM AND MY SCALE SAYS 16OZ

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NOTICE THIS GUY IS SO PRETTY AND COLORFUL THAT I HAD NOT NOTICED THE FLAWS ON HIS FACE SO I AM POSTING UP CLOSE PICTURES OF HIS HEAD I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED HIS FEET SO YOU CAN SEE THE YELLOW AND DARK COLORING.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    YOU MAY PICK ONE OF THESE HENS TO GO WITH HIM The buff colored hen is the typiest but is heavy 1# 6oz mottled hen white tail is 13 oz mottled hen blk tail 15 oz
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  2. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    [​IMG] . nice looking little guy. wish i had room. i just bought two roo's

3. Just Beautiful !!!

4. BeardedLadyFarm

BeardedLadyFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    Great looking guy!

5. lonestargame

lonestargame Little TX Seramas

Jun 21, 2010
    about the legs, is it what's called "swarthy" (yellow with some black)? or is it green?

6. Serama Lover1

Serama Lover1 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 7, 2011
    Acworth Ga
    Can you post a pic of the hen?

7. acme

acme Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2011
    X 2 [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Question for you.

While your fella is gorgeous and I would be proud to own him, I have 2 roos already and need more girls.

Are you willing to sell the other two hens after the auction winner picks their choice?

9. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    Thanks everyone. Sorry I have just enough girls to go with my guys, I will be posting some of my other guys on here soon. Unless someone decides that they do not want a girl

10. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    I know it is not in the auction but could I see a full picture of your cage or tractor the hens are standing on??? Thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by