Seramas in OHIO??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by flowerhensowner, Jul 9, 2011.

1. flowerhensowner

flowerhensowner Out Of The Brooder

Jul 7, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Can anyone help me find seramas full grown, peeps, or hatching eggs somewhere in north east ohio please

2. flowerhensowner

flowerhensowner Out Of The Brooder

Jul 7, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    i also need barnvelders and welsummers too if anyone knows where i can get these other than Meyers

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I'm in southern KY but I could send you some eggs. There are several serama breeders in OH, IN, PA, and KY, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding some close enough if you only want to pick up.

4. bgmama

bgmama Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2010
    Waynesfield
    Hi, I have several chicks for sale. I have smooth and frizzle. They are from 1 day old to five weeks. I have chocolate, wheaton, peachy colored, black , black mottled, just about any color. I am close to Lima, which is Northwest. Very cute and handled everyday. I have chicks hatching today and 13 more due to hatch on 7/21/. Pm me back. Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon.

5. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    Quote:Maybe you could post some pictures of your very colorful chicks? Might be other people interested in them too. Thanks!

6. bgmama

May 10, 2010
    Waynesfield
    Here are the pics you requested. Sorry of quality I took them with my phone. Hope you get an idea what they look like. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  7. bgmama

May 10, 2010
    Waynesfield
    Sorry just learning! Top pic is ones with grey and white lacing. Then you can see chocolates. The caramal colored is the one with the older smooth. Then lacey brown colored. Blacks and black mottleds are obvious. You can see some frizzled, and some smooth. Sorry I don't know exact names of colors. Enjoy!![​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  8. catwalk

catwalk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    Stephan House is the Ohio SCNA rep., and he lives in Zanesville. He may be the closest breeder to you.

9. bgmama

May 10, 2010
    Waynesfield
    I had the great compliment of Stephan House coming to my home and actually purchasing 4 of my chicks. He got 2 frizzles and 2 smooths. I can't wait to see how they will grow out. He really liked my frizzle rooster. It's always nice when a fellow serama person appreciates your hardwork. Thanks Stephan!! [​IMG]

10. andrea98

andrea98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    in my barnyard....ohio
    Quote:[​IMG] I'm a little frightened .. The mottleds comb is starting to look bigger than the chocolate.. Are all sales final lol
    Really tho should I really be able to tell by now .. I'm thinking they should be about 4-5 weeks old now

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by