1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

seramas - Ohio

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by twinkie, Oct 10, 2012.

1. twinkie

twinkie Out Of The Brooder

May 15, 2011
    LOUDONVILLE, OHIO 44842
    I need to re home my seramas.....they need to be kept while the temperatures are above 50 degrees in the winter. Would like to find responsible person within reasonable driving distance of Ohio to take them.
    Might have good references from new owner.
    Thank you!

2. Old English GB

Old English GB Out Of The Brooder

Oct 4, 2012
    The Coop
    PM "reesepoultry"...she raises Serama.

3. Lil'ChickFarm

Lil'ChickFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2011
  4. I am NE Ohio and have a heated coop. Let me know if you need some help.

Dee

5. chefgian

chefgian Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2011
    Stow, OH.
    I also raise seramas, amongst other breeds. They have done really well over the winter here with just a heat lamp, but if you still want to get rid of them contact me.

6. 4740

4740 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 10, 2012
    I live near Ann Arbor in Michigan. I would love to have a couple of Seramas. Can they live in a Standard size flock? Or do they need to be only with other small chickens?

7. bantamsnrabbits

bantamsnrabbits New Egg

Dec 10, 2012
    Hello all, What kind of bantam is the Seramas. I woul like to some ASAP. Ched

8. wantbantams

wantbantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2012
    I live in NE Ohio and I would be willing to take a few. We keep a heat lamp at night and during the day. My little bantams have not had any problems in the past. If there was a problem we would pull them into our basement :)

9. I got an email awhile back saying they were rehomed already. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by