SERAMAS pair of sisters 1 year old hens Laying regularly

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ruthless, Nov 4, 2011.

1. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    Here are a pair of SErama sisters that have always lived together. They are not show quality. Annie the lighter one does have green legs. Betsy is very camera shy and tries to hide every time I try to get a picture.

They are both laying regularly every other day but are living inside at about 60-70 degrees. They have been kept indoors so are NOT acclimated to cold weather. They either need to be inside OR have a heat source available OR be given some time to adjust to mild outside temps. They would be fine outside with protection(coop) and friends once given the chance to get used to the weather. They are not huge but just medium size and sturdy weight not skinny.

Please feel free to PM or email me @ [email protected] with any questions. I will plan on shipping these girls on Monday Nov 14 unless one of us has weather condition problems. I have safely shipped several Serama in the past two months to various parts of the country. BUT I cannot guarantee their safe arrival once I have mailed them.

I am thinning down my SERama flock for winter. I also have bought a few new birds and need a bit more space. Those are my reasons for selling Annie and Betsy. They have not been handled much but are used to people being near by.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry NO shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Virginia and NO shipping out of the USA. Thank you!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  2. ruthless

ruthless Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2010
    Mount Vernon, Mo
    FOrgot to add that I will need payment thru Paypal within 24 hours of you pressing Buy It Now. You do NOT have to have a Paypal account. I can send an invoice from Paypal to your email. thank you. Ruth

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by